Piles are the disease, when one or more swellings occur inside and around the anus. Vein swelling (engorged veins) and overlying tissues are the main reasons for this swelling. It can be external or internal. Piles are also named as hemorrhoids. Injection or sclerotherapy and stapling are the common Treatments for Piles.
Hernia Surgeon in India, Fistula Surgeon in India, Piles Surgeon in India, Stomach Cancer in India, Colon Cancer Surgeon in India, Gastrologist in India, Breast Augmentation in India, Gynecomastia Correction Surgery in India, Breast Cancer Surgery in India, Colon Cancer Removal Treatment in India, Stomach Cancer Removal Treatment in India, Thyroid Cancer Surgery in India, Skin Cancer Surgery in India, Surgery for Rectal Cancer in India, Injection or Sclerotherapy in India, Karydakis Procedure in India, Laparoscopic Appendectomy in India, Laparoscopic Removal of Gall Bladder in India, Laparoscopic Hernia Repair in India, Laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication for GERD in India, Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy in India, Balloon Dilatation of Achalasia in India, Tension-Free Hernia Repair in India, Laser Surgery for Hemorrhoids in India, Laser Surgery for Piles in India, Rubber Band Ligation for Hemorrhoids in India, Ligation of the Intersphincteric Fistula Tract in India, Pilonidal Sinus Treatment in India, Thyroid Surgery Treatment in India
Internal Hemorrhoids : It occur above the opening of the anus. It is the most common hemorrhoids. It can be classifieds into :
- Grade 1 : Small inflammation inside the lining of the anus. This is are not visible.
- Grade 2 : It is larger than grade 1. They are inside the anus.
- Grade 3 : This appear outside the anus. Patients may feel that it is hanging out. By pressing with the finger, they can be pulled back.
- Grade 4 : They are large and will stay outside the anus all time. This cannot be pulled back. Grade 4 is to be treated by the doctor
External Hemorrhoids : Small swellings occur on outside the edge of anus.
Causes of Piles :
- Multiple pregnancy
- Sitting for long time
- Excess straining on the toilet
- Irritation around the anus
- Pain while defecating (final act of digestion)
- Blood after bowel movement ( an act of defection)
- Area around the anus may be red and sore
- Discharging of mucus when emptying the bowel
Injection or Sclerotherapy : Sclerotherapy procedure is inexpensive compared to other techniques. Anesthesia is not required for this. Using sclerotherapy, multiple hemorrhoids are treated at the same time.
Stapling or Stapled Haemorrhoidopexy : It is an incision less procedure. For this procedure, circular stapling device is used to remove hemorrhoidal tissue and to close the wound.
For more details :
Visit us @ : http://vikramsclinic.com/
Mail us @ : firstname.lastname@example.org